Samsung Galaxy SIII Competition Terms & Conditions
How to enter
Enter the competition online here or via the Mighty Ape AU Facebook page. Entry is free with no obligation to opting in to marketing emails or referring friends. You may earn extra entries by opting into our marketing emails and referring your friends. Each newsletter subscription and valid friend referral counts as one extra entry.
The prize is one brand new Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone, colour at winner’s choice subject to availability. It cannot be exchanged for cash.
By sending emails to friends and earning extra entries, an email will be generated and sent to your friends from Mighty Ape on your behalf. The content can be previewed before sending. Only valid emails will be counted as extra entries.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is limited to Australian residents only.
- Employees, contractors and suppliers of Mighty Ape and their immediate families are not eligible for entry.
- Prize details. Prize details. One (1) brand new Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone.
- Promotion commences 11 July 2012 and entries close at midnight 10 August 2012.
- The competition will be drawn on 13 August 2012. The draw will take place at Mighty Ape Limited, 7b Orbit Drive, North Shore, Auckland.
- The prize winner will be picked at random from a pool of all eligible entries.
- Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Mighty Ape, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- You must include your first name, last name and valid email to enter the competition. Opting into marketing emails also adds your details to the Mighty Ape mailing list.
- The prize winner will be contacted by Mighty Ape via email to the email address provided in the entry.
- Three (3) attempts over a 1 month period will be made to contact the prize winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 30 days, Mighty Ape will conduct a second chance draw on 13 September. Any second chance draw will be held at Mighty Ape Limited, 7b Orbit Drive, North Shore, Auckland.
- Mighty Ape is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Mighty Ape which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Mighty Ape reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Mighty Ape assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. Mighty Ape is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Mighty Ape on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- All promotions are no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.