A highly detailed wooden model kit of the Pen Duick by Artesania Latina.
Pen Duick Regatta Cutter, dates from 1888, when she was rescued by Sailor
after it was run aground.
Artesania Latina only use the finest components in their kits:
- African Walnut, Sapelia, Ramin & Coral woods
- Fittings, rigging, instruction sheet, plans
- 2 coloured rigging thread rolls,nameplate, display stand.
- Brass blocks, eyebolts, fore-sheet bars,etc. and more
- Dimensions: 543×726×93mm
- Scale: 1:28
- Glue and Paints need to be purchased separately
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.