With 561 surfcasting spots in this book, Mark has comprehensively covered New Zealand's coastline including a real mixture of spots, from wharves that produce a few sprats for kids, to far-off rock ledges that require immense effort to get to.
Each of the spots from North Cape to Bluff features the following:
- Topographic maps with access to spots clearly shown.
- Access information with contact details where necessary
- Target species & recommended, bait, berley, tide, month, rig and wind.
- Fishing Tips from the experts.
- Local services, accommodation and facilities.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.