Botanicula is a point'n'click exploration game created by Amanita Design the makers of the award-winning Machinarium. Like the previous games from Amanita Design, Botanicula follows the same scheme of gameplay where the player controls a protagonist (or multiple protagonists) while exploring the environment, solving puzzles and collecting items that are required for the obstacles that come in their way. The player is able to interact with other creatures and find easter eggs that are present in the lush environment. Like Machinarium, the game has no spoken or written dialogue.
Botanicula follows the adventure of five botanical creatures (named Mr. Lantern, Mr. Twig, Mr. Poppy Head, Mr. Feather and Mrs. Mushroom) who are trying to save the last seed of their home tree from evil parasitic creatures who have infested their home.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore
- Hundreds of funny animations
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses
- Fantastic music and sound effects by fantastic Czech band DVA
- Not one but five main characters with various skills and personalities
- No text or lengthy dialogs
- Bonuses for vigilant players at the end of the game
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.