Buy together and save even more
Buy together: $40.63 (save 32%)
5.26% of people buy Brothers In Arms Collection (Road to Hill 30, Earned in Blood and Hell's Highway) and Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (Classics) ~ PC Games.
Brothers In Arms Collection includes:
- Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30
- Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood
- Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside. Take on the role of Sgt. Matt Baker, and use real military tactics to flank and kill your foes and bring your men home alive.
“I never asked to be a squad leader. I’ve spent 8 days here. 8 days watching my men. My brothers kill and be killed. 8 days wishing it would stop.” Sgt Matt Baker – 101st airborne division.
- Missions, environments, weapons, tactics, the digitally accurate reproduction of Normandy 1944
- Lead your team-mates through 18 missions and fight against the fierce AI German troops
- Lead your team and battle online with a revolutionary multiplayer mode.
- Save your life and your men’s using actual US soldier tactics in the chaos of D-Day June 1944
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood
1944 St. Saveur, D-Day +10
“I’ve been out of Baker’s shadow for no more than three days now and already I’m feeling the weight of my fear. The fear that around every corner somebody’s lying in wait. The fear that any wrong choice could end up killing what I’m trying to save.” Sgt Joe “Red” Hartsock – 101st Airborne
- Secure wartorn cities, meticulously recreated from aerial photos using real WWII paratroopers’ tactics.
- Complete over 40 missions in campaign, Skirmish and Multiplayer modes including new weapons and vehicles.
- Face fierce German troops that react to your actions and to their surroundings, for highly realistic and intense fire fights.
- Play alone or cooperatively either as US or German squad leaders through objective based Skirmish missions.
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway
Brothers in Arms Hell’s Highway brings the critically acclaimed squad-based WWII shooter into the next generation of gaming with amazing graphics and sound, new cutting-edge gameplay features and a totally redesigned online component.
Delivering on the franchise’s compelling story, unrivaled authenticity and intense squad-based action, Brothers in Arms Hell’s Highway drops you into Operation Market Garden, the largest paratrooper operation in World War II.
- Brothers in Arms Hell’s Highway – next generation: The classic authentic, squad-based combat series explodes on next-generation hardware, offering unprecedented graphics and features.
- New story, new setting. Join Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division in Operation Market Garden as they fight to open the infamous Hell’s Highway in a daring bid for a quick end to the war.
- Live the life of an enlisted man: Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge.
- Unprecedented character design: Lifelike characters look, talk, move and think with incredible realism. Game characters interact with the player and each other like true brothers in arms, trading ammunition, helping wounded allies and civilians, working together to man team-operated weapons, and more.
- Rich cinematic experience: As the squad leader, you interact with and get to know your brothers. Each character has his own distinct personality, unique story and background, and grows throughout the game.
- Powerful new units under your command: Players can use or command combined arms teams – machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy buildings and tanks, and mortar crews pound the enemy from a distance.
- Play your own way: Players can choose to use their squad to execute a tactically elegant flanking maneuver or charge in with guns blazing.
- Destructible cover: Keep your men moving and choose your cover wisely – modeled using real physical properties and behaviors, weapons will damage, dent, scorch and destroy the world around you.
- Completely new multiplayer experience: Fight major multiplayer battles with dozens of players on each side, combining all the intensity and accessibility of Deathmatch with the squad-based gameplay that helped make Brothers In Arms famous.
• PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium 2.6Ghz or equivalent.
• Hard Drive Space (MB): 15GB
• Memory: 1GB
• Graphics: ATI Radeon 8500 or above / Nvidia GeForce 2 or above (MX cards not supported)
• Audio: Any 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard .
• Printer: Optional (required to print user manual)
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.