Brand new, but a manufacturing error has left the cover looking faded.
“Dirt 3 is a superb off-road racer that adds some great new features and improves upon its predecessor at just about every opportunity” 9/10 Gamespot
DiRT 3 is the third installment of the hit racing series. Players race through the snow, rain and dirt and experience dramatic night races with the most rally content in the series yet. Try the stunning new Gymkhana mode, inspired by Ken Block's incredible freestyle driving event. Upload your best runs direct to YouTube and compete in iconic cars representing 50 years of racing, from the classic Audi Quattro to the 2011 Ford Fiesta WRC. take on all game modes in split-screen and competitive online multiplayer.
Competing as a professional you'll enjoy intense racing across three continents – from the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya. The game features over 100 routes across 9 different locations. The game also features a rewind time feature that will allow you to flashback.
- Be a pro. DiRT 3 puts players in the racing boots of a professional motorsports athlete. The beaten up RV of DiRT 2 is a thing of the past as gamers compete against stars including Ken Block and Kris Meeke across a range of racing and driving disciplines at spectacular locations across the world.
- More, More, More! DiRT 3 boasts more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the DiRT series. There are now 100+ routes in the game compared to DiRT 2’s 41. DiRT 3 offers the finest selection of licensed action-sports racing cars available and the largest line up to feature in any Codemasters racing game, including cars that represent 5 decades of rallying from classics like the Mini Cooper and Audi Quattro to Ken Block’s rally spec Ford Fiesta.
- Rally is back! After consulting fan-feedback, reviews and performing exhaustive data mining, the standout event from DiRT 2, Rally, returns with more than double the amount of content. Multi-stage rallies are set at classic locations from the traditional rally heartland of Scandinavia to the jungles of Kenya and the forests of Europe and the USA, taking players to the most dramatic, inhospitable and exciting terrain on the planet where only the most fearless drivers race.
- Express yourself with Gymkhana! The 15 million-plus YouTube phenomenon pioneered by Ken Block now powerslides into to DiRT 3. Gamers can test their car control to the very limit and drift, spin-dry and jump their way to stardom in all new Gymkhana events. Set in specially created arenas packed with props, players can practice their skills, chain together moves, complete challenges or hang out online with friends in this spectacular videogame first.
- Let it snow. For the first time in the DiRT series, players will enjoy the unique and exhilarating spectacle of racing on snow. A highly advanced particle and physics model powers snow that builds up on the track, wheel tread and the car as it falls more heavily throughout the race. As players drive they will feel the change in the handling as the snow compacts at different rates depending on your speed, angle and cornering. This highly-advanced and best-in-class feature delivers truly jaw-dropping visual and performance effects.
- Dynamic weather and day/night cycle. Building on the technology implemented in F1 2010, DiRT 3 has a fully dynamic weather system that will dramatically affect your racing experience and allows players to race at night, further extending the replay value on DiRT 3’s 100+ routes.
- Party Modes and Split-screen. As well as extensive Online multiplayer options for up to 8 players, DiRT 3 will introduce split-screen multiplayer gaming allowing players to race against each other on the same TV. All disciplines are available, including gymkhana, and are complimented by all new Party Modes which will increase the pass the pad appeal of the game.
- Everyone’s invited. A full suite of race assists will make this the most accessible DiRT game to date. From the novice on their game pad to the rally purist using a wheel complete with clutch and gearbox, DiRT 3 has customisable levels for every racing fan to easily find a competitive race.
- A Racing Studio game. The talent that brought the world Colin McRae DiRT, The BAFTA Award winning Race Driver GRID™ and Colin McRae: DiRT 2(Metacritic: 87) is developing DiRT 3. Using the award winning EGO Technology Platform known for its killer visuals, dynamic weather, flashback and damage system, DiRT 3 sets the technical benchmark for others to follow.
Review by Gamespot
“…Dirt 3 improves and builds upon its superb predecessor at just about every opportunity. The new multiplayer modes and gymkhana events are great additions, and if you're interested primarily in traditional racing disciplines, it has more than twice as many routes to race in more varied weather conditions and in an even greater selection of vehicles. The option to upload replays to YouTube isn't as exciting as it could be, given that you're limited to 30 seconds and there's no other way to save them, but this is a small blemish in an otherwise superb game. Whether you're a veteran of the Dirt series and the long-running Colin McRae Rally series that preceded it, or someone looking for a way into off-road racing, Dirt 3 is the game you should be playing.” 9/10 – Gamespot
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.