Adidas miCoach is a complete sports training system on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Move for PlayStation 3. Designed to take performance to the next level, players will train side by side with a variety of internationally recognized sports stars, continuously receiving feedback in real time.
The miCoach system tracks all exercises performed and rewards players in-game. All training data is accessible anywhere, any time on the miCoach website and on the free miCoach phone app. Users are also encouraged to share, compare and compete with friends and other members to build and maintain motivation.
From beginners to the most seasoned competitors, miCoach personalizes training programs and sets achievable goals based on a user's fitness and performance goals.
Using players' Adidas miCoach hardware, the game wirelessly monitors activity both in front of the console and away. Players can track their heart rate, performance and goals progress throughout the duration of their program with easy-to-read graphical displays.
- Sports-‐specific training wit your sporting heroes: 18 total on-‐disc and via DLC
- Full body optical tracking
- Access everywhere: view stats, log activity and manage schedules and plans from web- capable devices
- Everything counts: log all your activity from jogging to playing soccer in the park, and rack up points and achievements
- Add a cardio program using the adidas miCoach smartphone app, Pacer unit or miCoach SPEED_CELL (sold separately)
- Conditioning Workouts: unique, console-‐only workouts that provide an intense cardiovascular workout in your own home.
- Automatically share your progress via miCoach.com
- Masterclasses: Get better at your sport by seeing how your heroes line up a free throw, shoot a penalty or maintain proper form over the last mile of a marathon
- Supports dumbbells and stability ball
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.