With 561 surfcasting spots in this book, Mark has comprehensively covered New Zealand's coastline including a real mixture of spots, from wharves that produce a few sprats for kids, to far-off rock ledges that require immense effort to get to.
Each of the spots from North Cape to Bluff features the following:
- Topographic maps with access to spots clearly shown.
- Access information with contact details where necessary
- Target species & recommended, bait, berley, tide, month, rig and wind.
- Fishing Tips from the experts.
- Local services, accommodation and facilities.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
In stock with supplier
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.