In the far reaches of space, factions of humanity battle over a rare and dangerous resource known as Rift Energy. Colonies of humans called Rifters have been exploring the “Frontier” of planets, but find their way of life threatened by the Outcast, a ruthless species of humans who have mutated into psychotic monsters due to exposure to this very same Rift Energy. Caught in the middle is Emmett Graves, a hired gunslinger ostracized from society because of his own exposure to Rift Energy, leaving him partially mutated, but still able to retain his humanity. Graves is drawn back to his home settlement to face a mysterious outlaw and his war band of Outcast warriors.
Starhawk provides fast paced third-person shooter action set in this lawless frontier of space, allowing players to instantly alter the battlefield by calling down offensive and defensive structures in real-time from an orbiting drop ship, all while blasting away at enemies in the middle of huge single-player or multi-player firefights.
- Become a hired gunslinger caught between two warring factions in Starhawk's full-fledged single-player story mode. Various missions are set in a number of diverse interstellar environments.
- Multiple multiplayer modes allow players to fight in Starhawk the way they want to. Online mode lets users battle head-to-head in epic 32-player matches. Up to four players online can work together in co-operative play. * Split-screen gameplay for two players within both traditional battle multi-player and co-op modes let players on the couch take on endless attacks of enemies together. And with a PlayStation Network multi-login system, both players on one system can log in and join the battle online using their own personal PSN IDs.
- Use a host of weaponry and a multitude of vehicles in high-speed, extreme combat combined with intense vehicular warfare on both land and air.
- The innovative Build & Battle system lets players alter the moment to moment action by giving them the ability to change the dynamic of the battlefield instantly with a selection of base structures at their disposal, all while in the midst of the fight. By the touch of a button players can violently deploy a number of buildings, vehicles, or artillery to strategically complete mission objectives and defeat enemies.
- Starhawk employs a host of online community features that allows players to be always connected, all the time, including tournaments, leaderboards, and clan support with additional friends list and quick match options. Players can keep up to date with the community events calendar, ticker tape updates, and a Starhawk Android application that lets users keep track of friends, clan mates, and stats when not online.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.