The 7th-generation Nissan Silvia S15 released in 1999 offered sporty performance and became immensely popular as a base car for tuning. The popular sports car has been reproduced by Tamiya on the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis which features a short wheelbase of 210mm.
Specs & Features:
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Matte-Finished Gold-Plated 8-Spoke Wheel x 4pcs.)
- Polycarbonate body included.
- Separately-molded side mirror parts included.
- 6-spoke wheels and radial tires included.
- Stickers are included to depict head & tail lights as well as window frames.
- Window masking stickers included.
- Length: 210mm. The M-06 chassis features three adjustable wheelbases (short, medium, long) with the Silvia
- measuring a short 210 mm wheelbase.
- The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the moncoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.
- Four wheel double wishbone suspension
- 4 Oil filled CVA plastic shock units included.
- Tamiya 540-J motor included.
- Includes Tamiya Electronic speed Control
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.