This is an easy to build Nissan Titan truck kit. The body is mounted on the Tamiya DT-02 platform buggy chassis, which makes it ideal for any new hobbyist building a construction kit for the first time. The Nissan Titan body replicates the truck as it was raced in the 2006 Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR) season in the United States.
Specs and Features
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit
- Polycarbonate body
- 2WD with full independent suspension.
- Oil filled dampers
- Newly-designed damper stays enable installation of long oil dampers to provide plenty of suspension travel.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Front and rear Dual Block Tires
- Type 540 motor included.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC included.
This Kit Requires:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS paints for body
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.