Compatible with DLC from the NZ/AU Xbox Live Marketplace.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Limited Edition Collector's includes:
- Composer Selected Soundtrack: CD with selection of music tracks from the game, specially chosen by the composers
- Artwork book “The Art of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2”, featuring artwork across the production
- 6 collectible postcards, featuring high quality CG artwork of main characters in the game
- High Definition Lenticular Artprint, showing an iconic image of the Lightning character
Three years after the events in FINAL FANTASY XIII, Lightning has gone missing, and Snow is nowhere to be found. In a rebuilding world, Serah notices that something is amiss. After a fortuitous encounter with a mysterious man named Noel, the two set off to find Lightning…
“…hands-down better than Final Fantasy XIII.” Cheat Code
“…a fun and highly playable RPG glowing with visual beauty” 7.5/10 Gamespot
“…the better game” 8/10 – IGN
- Player-driven scenario with freedom over story progression; Multiple endings offer extensive replay value
- Tame and develop over 150 different monsters as party members, including iconic monsters like cactuars, tonberries, and behemoths
- Newly added “tuning” feature allows for greater strategic control over paradigms
- Cinematic Action sequences blur the line between battles and cut scenes
- Diverse in-game environments rife with NPCs offer an abundance of exploration opportunities and side missions
“Square Enix should be commended for addressing Final Fantasy XIII's problems and for once again delivering a fun and highly playable RPG glowing with visual beauty and saturated with simple but universal sentiments. Nevertheless, the improvements feel less weighty than they might have–mechanical triumphs in a game that feels less than the sum of its parts. You won't perform awe-inspiring summons as a matter of course, and the ending–well, the ending isn't likely to leave you with the sense of closure you might want. Yet the monster collection and time-hopping freedom alone are enough to make it worth embarking on this enjoyable adventure.” Gamespot 7.5/10
“Story gripes aside, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is just hands-down better than Final Fantasy XIII. It has more replay value, a more compelling battle system, an open world, an innovative exploration premise, and much more. If Final Fantasy XIII's laundry list of flaws turned you off to the Final Fantasy franchise, then Final Fantasy XIII-2 will get you back in.” Cheat Code Central
“…proves itself the better game, but it lacks the same focused storytelling employed in the original. It benefits from an improved battle system, open environments, and an overall level of polish…” 8/10 Great. IGN
IGN RATINGS FOR FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 (X360)
Extreme polish in almost all user systems. Organized menus, clear tutorials, and a fun sense of humor. Story only reaches emotional clarity at the conclusion and offers no closure.
Eye-catching characters and colorful worlds. Not quite as impressive as when the original launched in 2010, but still full of personality and an ample usage of pink and purple.
Excellent voice work from the actors behind Serah and Noel, with solid performances from the rest of the supporting cast. A great soundtrack with more vocals than most Final Fantasy games to date.
Fast battles supported by a fun monster collection system. Still fairly easy for the JRPG experienced, though the new focus on exploration lends much to the package.
9.0 Lasting Appeal
Tremendous post-game content, considering you can beat the main quest with about 40 of the 160 collectible memory fragments. Easy to return to the world and continue fighting after the credits roll.
(out of 10)
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
Customers who purchased this also purchased...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.