Buy together and save even more
Buy together: $64.11 (save 47%)
8.7% of people buy LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Classics) and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Classics) ~ Xbox 360.
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game bringing to life the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters in LEGO brick form. Experience all the memorable scenes from the first four films in the humorous and quirky LEGO video games style.
“an absolute blast for fans of either franchise…” 7.5/10 – IGN
- Exploration – Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 levels
- Combat – The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGO minifigure a brand new pirate flavor Unforgettable Cut Scenes – Everyone's favorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGO minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles – Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasures and discover the game's many secrets
- Two-Player Co-op – Players can join a friend or family member in the same room for two-player “drop-in/drop-out” cooperative action
- Freeplay – Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas
Review by IGN
“…LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean is an absolute blast for fans of either franchise. Its gameplay is simple to learn and incredibly addicting. You’ll no doubt spend dozens of hours trying to collect everything you can, and the fact that all four movies are present keeps the pacing of the game from dragging too much. You’ll find yourself reliving many classic moments in short order. Musically the game is spectacular as it features many of Hans Zimmer’s best cues from the films, and while the characters are silent, they still manage to be quite expressive. Yet the game can’t seem to learn from its predecessors, featuring no online of any sort, confounding puzzle design and flawed controls. Despite its issues, this is a good game to pick up as a light-hearted alternative to some of the more grim and gritty material out there, particularly for those with younger players in the house.” 7.5/10
IGN RATINGS FOR LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE VIDEO GAME (X360)
The developers did a very effective job recapping big stories in a big world.
Not earth-shattering, but very solid for what it’s trying to do.
Minimalist but effective sound effects and voices. Badass Hans Zimmer music is here.
Incredibly addicting but not without some obtuse, frustrating moments. Can I play online, though?
6.5 Lasting Appeal
You’ll be collecting things forever. Where’s my online?
(out of 10)
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
Customers who purchased this also purchased...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.