The SSD to trust
Get industry-leading reliability with the 860 PRO. Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, it readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals.
Speeds are more consistent and sustained, even with heavy workloads and multiple tasks. The 860 PRO performs at sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s with the best combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s.
Under heavy workloads, endurance is everything. Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8× higher TBW* than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you industry-leading endurance backed by a 5-year or up to 4,800 TBW limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 PRO more compatible with your computing system.
- Firmware update: Get notifications when new firmware is released, and easily install updates for enhanced performance, stability, and compatibility.
- Perf. benchmark: Check your SSD's sequential and random read/write speeds, so you can maintain superb performance.
- Data security: Protect data by selecting security options. The 860 PRO supports AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption and is compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667.
- General Feature:
- Application: Client PCs
- 256 GB
- (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA)
- Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Dimension (WxHxD): 100.00 × 69.85 × 6.80 mm
- Weight: Max 50 g Weight
- NAND Type: Samsung V-NAND 2 bit MLC
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- Cache Memory: Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Special Feature:
- TRIM Support: TRIM Supported
- S.M.A.R.T Support: S.M.A.R.T Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption Support: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN Support: World Wide Name supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Sequential Read: Up to 560 MB/s
- Sequential Write: Up to 530 MB/s
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 100,000 IOPS
- Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 90,000 IOPS
- Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 11,000 IOPS
- Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 43,000 IOPS
- Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2.0 W
- Maximum: 3.3 W (Burst mode)
- Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Reliability (MTBF): 2 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Power Consumption:
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
- Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty or 300 TBW Limited Warranty