DEPLOY HIGH-PERFORMANCE, FEATURE RICH ETHERNET LAN SWITCH
PI DATE: MAY 2002.
CONNECTOR: RJ 45, 10BT/100BTX
PORTS: 24 x 10/100 Mbps RJ 45 ; Opt 2 module slots/stacking modules
MANAGEMENT: Web interface management, command line interface management,
3Com Network Supervisor
COMPLIANCE: IEEE 802.1Q, 802.1p
* Full rate nonblocking switching on all 10/100 Mbps ports
* Full/half duplex auto negotiation & flow control
* Adv Layer 4 functionality automatically identifies & prioritizes
Real time or business-critical applications, such as SAP, voice & video
* Forwarding up to 6.6 million pps, the Switch 4400 operates at full wire
speed on all ports
* Stackable architecture increases scalability & allows high-speed trunks
between workgroup & other resources
* 3Com Network Supervisor SW supports auto prioritization of real time or
* Hot swappable stacking & resilient LAN connections enhance reliability
* Stacks 8 units (200 ports) & manage as a single entity with one IP
* Transparent redirection to device with health checking to insure highest
availability of Web access
PACKAGE CONTENTS: Switch, Rubber feet, User's guide
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!