48-ports operate at 10/100 while four additional SFP-based ports operate at Gigabit speeds.
The Switch 5500-EI supports distributed, resilient 3Com XRN® Stacking Technology and advanced Layer 3 (RIP / OSPF) routing, Layer 2-4 QoS, and rate limiting features.
This switch provides extensive security features—SNMP v3, SSH, network login—and resilient hot-swap stacking for simplified management and monitoring.
All 3Com Switch 5500 products share the same operating system as our premium modular switches and routers, including the 3Com Switch 8800 and 7700. This permits you to manage an entire distributed switching and routing infrastructure from a single CLI or SNMP management platform such as 3Com Enterprise Management Suite or 3Com Network Director.
• 48 10/100 ports, with 4 SFP slots.
• Scalable stackable design with resilient stacking up to eight units high, or 384 Fast Ethernet ports using 2 Gbps stacking bandwidth (4 Gbps full duplex).
• 17.6 Gbps switching capacity, 13.1 Mpps forwarding rate, maximum
• Wirespeed performance across all ports within a stack delivers optimal throughputs and bandwidth for business-critical data and high-speed communications.
• Multi-layer operation with static routes, RIP-based Layer 3 functionality, OSPF, and PIM-DM and PIM-SM.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!