ANNO: 1404: Dawn of Discovery takes place in 1404, when King Georges’ land is suffering from droughts and famine. Aware of the distress of his citizens, the King decides to send his two sons, William and Edward to gain new territories in order to produce enough goods to satisfy the inhabitants. Whereas Edward suggests fighting to collect the precious resources, his brother, William offers a peaceful solution proposing to explore new and unsettled lands in the south of the Kingdom. With the agreement of his father, William heads to the South and discovers the mysterious orient culture.
Set in the Orient, ANNO 1404 offers a richness of features never before seen, bringing the ANNO series to a new level. Exploring a strange and fascinating island world in the utmost East, players will get to know the culture and technology of the ancient Orient while learning the tricks of local trade, diplomacy and economy in order to build their own metropolis.
New customizable elements, dozens of embellishing objects and bigger islands and worlds will provide players with endless opportunities to express their creative vision, making all metropolises look truly unique. A new intuitive interface, as well as a motivating, fully modifiable sandbox mode will make it easy and enjoyable for everyone to play.
- Explore & create with fun and ease
- Explore a beautiful world, discover new places to settle and create your own realm
- Learn from other cultures (Oriental, European…) & expand your horizons
- All the controls are intuitive, the interface is fully adapted to the consoles’ gameplay
- Discover how to manage cities & societies
- Be considerate, plan wisely and learn to manage resources
- Satisfy the needs of your citizens and care for your society
- Enjoy friendly, peaceful family entertainment
- Relax & build your cities in a rich and peaceful world