Release date Australia
November 9th, 2010
Box Dimensions (mm)
All-time sales rank
Call of Duty tackles a whole new era as Black Ops plunges you into the murky height of the Cold War and history's most secretive battles. The world's most popular first person shooter places you in the most dangerous conflict zones of the late '60s.
From the jungles of Vietnam to the snowy wastes of the Ural mountains, you and your team must operate behind enemy lines and using only the limited technology of the time. Luckily this includes air support such as the SR-71 Blackbird stealth plane, as well as deadly attack helicopters and armoured personnel carriers.
Like any Call of Duty game the multiplayer will set the standard for all other console games, with enhanced customisation tools, playable vehicles and a revamped scoring system. There will also be a unique four-player co-operative mode, allowing you to experience some of the most mysterious theatres of war in astonishing new detail.
- Retro Warfare: Call of Duty explodes the myths of the Cold War as you join a team of Black Ops soldiers caught up in the fight against communism in Vietnam and beyond.
- Ammu-Nation: Use new special ammo including an explosive crossbow, Dragon's Breath flame rounds for your shotgun and a range of other period weapons.
- Twisted Metal: Take the controls of the iconic SR-71 Blackbird as you direct operations from high above or jump into an attack chopper in Vietnam for some close-up action.
- Online Perks: Create-a-Class 2.0 customisation tool lets you personalise your online battles even more, with new perks and revamped rules for killstreaks.
- Team Player: Online four-player co-operative mode lets you team up with fellow players as you take on the might of the Soviet military machine together.
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...