Release date Australia
December 13th, 2011
Box Dimensions (mm)
Happy Feet Two - The Videogame is a musical adventure game for the entire family inspired by the whimsical Antarctic world of the upcoming animated film Happy Feet Two. In the game, new dangers are threatening the penguin nation, and it's going to take everyone working - and dancing - together to save them from extinction. Players use dance moves to recruit penguins with unique abilities that help advance the adventure, stun opponents and enemies, as well as manipulate the environment around them to solve co-operative puzzles.
- Side-by-Side Co-op Play: Players can get into the rhythm with friends and family with co-op play as Mumble and Ramon, two of the film's main characters. In the handheld versions, players can use the penguin chicks, Bo, Atticus, and Eric, to help along the way.
- Tap to the Beat: The game's all new, controller-based dance system uses players' rhythm to bring the Antarctic landscape to life. Players can tap to the beat of the music, compete in penguin dance showdowns and belly sliding races.
- Dance the Adventure...in 3D!: For the ultimate experience, players can dance their adventure in 3D. The game is available in full 3D for the Nintendo 3DS. In the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions, the game supports stereoscopic 3D TV sets with the ability to disable 3D functionality at any time. The Wii and Nintendo DS versions feature traditional 2D.
- Meet the Cast of Characters: Players can experience key beats from the film's story and play as Mumble as he traverses the Antarctic landscape with his best friend Ramon to save their -colony from extinction. Along the way, players can use dance moves to recruit other penguins with unique abilities or win over other animals that advance the adventure.
- Upbeat Musical Score: All of the music in the game is performed by three-time Grammy Award winner Ozomatli, the popular, Los Angeles-based band known for combining a wide array of musical influences. The upbeat score, including a song with Lil' PNut, an eight year-old rapper who voices the character Atticus in the film, will appeal to kids and parents alike.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...