Release date Australia
April 1st, 2009
Board Game Mechanic
Action Point Allowance
Point to Point Movement
Variable Player Powers
All-time sales rank
Four diseases have broken out in the world and it is up to a team of specialists in various fields to find cures for these diseases before mankind is wiped out. Players must work together, playing to their characters' strengths and planning their strategy of eradication before the diseases overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. A truly cooperative game where you all win or you all lose.
- 2-4 Players, Ages 10 and up, 45-60 minutes
- Game board, 96 wooden disease cubes, 4 pawns, 6 wooden research stations
- 6 Markers: 1 outbreak marker, 1 infection rate marker, 4 cure markers
- 115 cards: 48 infection cards, 59 player cards, 4 role cards, 4 quick reference cards
- Truly unique co-operative play - players must work together and all win or all lose!
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of Australia.
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...