Release date Australia
March 18th, 2011
Prince of Persia: Revelations
Enter the dark underworld of Prince of Persia. Hunted by the Dahaka, an immortal incarnation of Fate seeking divine retribution, the Prince embarks upon a path of carnage and mystery to defy his preordained death. His journey leads to the infernal core of a cursed island stronghold harboring mankind's greatest fears. Only through grim resolve, bitter defiance and the mastery of deadly new combat arts can the Prince rise to a new level of warriorship - and emerge from this ultimate trial with his life.
- Free-Form Fighting System: The intricate new combat system makes its way to the PSP and allows gamers to wage battles in boundless ways. Manipulate the environment and the enemies themselves to develop your own unique fighting style. Plus, an all-new projectile attack system allows for a variety of combat tactics.
- A violent underworld revealed: Explore and conquer a breeding ground for the most brutal, unrelenting monsters to torment mankind.
- Control the ravages of time: Ravage enemies with the devastating new combative powers of the Sands of Time, and discover astounding variations in fighting gameplay.
- Fight harder, play longer: Hours upon hours of action await you in your fight for survival, including various bonus incentives for those who finish the game.
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
In Prince of Persia Rival Swords, the Prince makes his way home to Babylon, bearing with him Kaileena, the enigmatic Empress of Time, and unspeakable scars from the Island of Time. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. When she is kidnapped, the Prince tracks her to the palace - only to see her murdered by a powerful enemy. Her death unleashes the Sands of Time, which strike the Prince and threaten to destroy everything he holds dear. Cast out on the streets, hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that the Sands have tainted him, too. They have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.
- New multiplayer experience: Versus play in timed races as either the Prince or Dark Prince. Interrupt and impede your opponent’s progress by activating switches in your own level that will trigger traps and obstacles in their level.
- Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes and histories.
- Choose your way to kill: Master the expanded Free-Form Fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style, strangle them from afar with the deadly Daggertail, or surprise them with crafty Speed Kills - the choice is yours.
- Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets and ambush pursuers in dark underground passageways.
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.
- Brand-new chariot combat levels: Seize the reins of a chariot and battle through brand-new levels that are immediately available in the Main Menu for a quick adrenaline rush.
- Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince of Persia franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles - all masterfully blended into a rich gaming experience.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...