RB1 Has received the Good Design Award, Taiwan Symbol of Excellence, and the G-Mark Award 2003 from Japan.
RB1 can support one NAND flash memory and up to 512MB disk space for mass data storage application. As a result of its waterproof and shock resistance functions, users can easily bring it anywhere for data storage. RB1 has various storage capacities from 128MB, 256, to 512MB. RB1 also has a wide compatibility with PC operation system (OS); therefore, user does not even need to load the driver to most of PC OS.
A-DATA RB1 dramatically changes the people’s life. User does not worry about drop or shock the portable storage device!
* Support Toshiba & Samsung NAND flash memory of 128Mbit, 256Mbit, 512Mbit, 1Gbit, 2Gbit and 4Gbit.
* Capacity: 32, 64, 128, 256 and 512MB
* Support USB specification version 2.0.
* Transferring rate up to 480Mb/s for “High Speed” transmission.
* Support power saving mode to reduce power consumption.
* Support Windows ME, 2000 and XP without device driver.
* Support Driver for Windows 98/98 SE.
* Driverless solution for Linux Kernel version 2.4 or later version.
* Driverless for Mac OS 9.X or up.
* LED indicator when RB1 is in use.
* Hot Plug & Play.
* Durable solid-state storage.
* No external power is required – DC 4.5V ~ 5.5V from USB port.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!