Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island is the first in a series of 3D pinball adventure games built using the Unreal Tournament engine. The player must journey through a series of linked pinball tables, each one more difficult to master than the last, to survive the perils of Forgotten Island. However, you cannot advance from one table to the next until you have completed a set of tasks that will open the entrance to your next adventure. Unlike other pinball games, the action in Forgotten Island does not take place on a tradition table, but on a living island landscape fraught with dangerous creatures and natural hazards.
* MULTIPLE TABLES AND GOALS PER LEVEL - Each level has multiple interconnected tables that provide additional challenges for the player.
* 9 LEVELS OF REAL ADVENTURE - Not just a static Pinball table but a living island, elements include; saving stranded cavemen from hungry sharks and dinosaurs, clearing a swamp full of dangerous critters, avoiding the fearsome T-Rex and rescuing a village from an exploding volcano!
* HIDDEN BONUS LEVELS - Find hidden levels, such as underwater tables, and score big points!
* UNIQUE BALL?S EYE VIEW - Zoom through mountain caverns and race behind spectacular waterfalls in first person mode.
* BALL POWER UPS - Hit a Power Up (Fire, Water, Tar, Frog) and use the ball to solve your toughest challenges.
* INCREDIBLE 3D GRAPHICS - Built using the latest version of the Unreal Tournament Engine. The game will with or without hardware acceleration.
Release date Australia
March 20th, 2001
- PC Games
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review