You’ve got a gazillion hours of music stored on your iPod but until now, you’ve been the only one dancing. Introducing the Altec Lansing inMotion portable audio system. This tiny, ultra-portable, battery-operated stereo system is the first powered audio system designed exclusively for the iPod. A highly efficient Class D amplifier powers four full-range micro drivers to deliver a full spectrum of pure, distinct sound, while the revolutionary MaxxBass technology allows listeners to enjoy deep bass without lugging large speakers around. Best of all, connectivity is as easy as placing your iPod into the built-in dock or connecting it through the auxiliary port.
- Configuration - 2.0 Portable Audio
- Satelite Power (RMS) - 4 Watts RMS
- System Response - 60Hz - 20Khz
- Signal to Noise Ratio - >75dB
- Drivers Per Satelite - Four 1" Full Range Neodymiun Drivers
- Subwoofer Power (RMS) - Not Available
- Subwoofer Driver - Not Available
-Designed Exclusivley for the Apple Ipod
-Charge, and Sync* (*using Apple Sync Cable, not provided)
-Will run on 4 x AA batteries (not included) or optional AC/DC Adaptor.
- Total System Power - 4 Watts RMS.
*ipod not included