Players star as rookie defense attorney Apollo Justice as he collects the evidence and takes on genius prosecutor Klavier Gavin and untrustworthy witnesses to prove his clients’ innocence. Apollo is supported by a mysterious female magician, Trucy and the advice of his mentor, Kristoph Gavin.
Apollo Justice may be young and lack experience but his confident manner and passion are invaluable assets in the courtroom as is his unique ability to uncover witnesses’ lies by studying their body language.
- 1st fully new title in the series to be developed specifically for the Nintendo DS.
- Two distinct gameplay segments:
- Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
- Diverse cast of characters:
- Apollo Justice: the new main character who leads the series into a new chapter
- Klavier Gavin: in addition to being a top prosecutor, Klavier is also the lead singer with Gavinners, a highly successful rock band, and brings his star qualities into the courtroom
- Kristoph Gavin: the coolest character on the judicial circuit, and Apollo’s mentor. His cool headed thinking means he always provides his clients with the best defense
- Trucy : The mysterious magician Trucy started working with Apollo after a chance encounter.
- Touch screen interface progresses players through the game
- Microphone can be used to yell “Objection!” and “Hold it!” as you cross examine witnesses
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!