After surviving several cyclones in North Queensland, international author, teacher and entrepreneur Gail Harvey has written a simple guide to understanding and preparing for a cyclone. In this book you will find vital information and straightforward instructions that will help you prepare for and survive a cyclone.
You will learn:
- The critical preparations you must make to maximise your safety
- How to live through a cyclone and survive!
- What you need to recover and rebuild after disaster has struck
- How to reconnect with your family and community
- The essential steps to Stop! Think... and refocus your life
- How to regain your inner strength and 'soldier on!'
- Key tips and strategies from other survivors who have lived through a natural disaster
Don't Be Scared,