Baby Feeding:

Bellamy's - Organic Baby Porridge (125gm)

Customer rating

Click to share your rating 3 ratings (5.0/5.0 average) Thanks for your vote!

Share this product

$8.99
or 4 payments of $2.25 with Learn more
In stock at Mighty Ape

The item is brand new and in-stock in the Mighty Ape warehouse. The item will ship within the timeframe shown below.

Order now and it ships tomorrow!

Availability

This product is In stock at Mighty Ape and ready for immediate dispatch

Delivering to:

It should arrive:

  • 25-26 June using Express Delivery
    Mighty Ape can deliver this product within 1-2 business days (usually overnight) to urban centres across Australia, and some remote areas. Learn more
  • 26-28 June using standard courier delivery

Buy together and save

List price: $17.98

Buy together: $17.76 (save 1%)

43.48% of people buy Bellamy's - Organic Baby Porridge (125gm) and Bellamy's - Organic Baby Rice (125gm).

Description

Bellamy's – Organic Baby Porridge (125gm)

At Bellamy’s Organic, we are always reviewing our babies and children's foods, to ensure they meet the strict FSANZ standards, and keep up with the latest research on infant nutrition.

We have revised the age recommendation for our Baby Porridge, and we are confident in putting the new 5+ months age on our packaging.

We have also revised the recipe to offer your baby a more appealing texture and taste that they can enjoy any time of day.

  • Suitable from 5 months
  • Easy to prepare
  • Added iron
  • No added sugar or salt
  • Made in Australia
  • Certified by NASAA Certified Organic
  • Certified Halal by ICCV
  • Convenient resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic grains (oats, corn)(83.2%), organic pear juice (16.6%), mineral (iron), vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%

Allergens: Our porridge contains oats, which are a source of gluten.

Release date Australia
August 31st, 2015
Box Dimensions (mm)
150x210x55
UPC
9332045000280
All-time sales rank
Top 5000
Product ID
23063231

Customer reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Based on 3 Customer Ratings

5 star
(3)
4 star
(0)
3 star
(0)
2 star
(0)
1 star
(0)

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!

Write a Review

Marketplace listings

There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!

Sell Yours Here

Help & options

  • If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
  • If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
  • Seen a lower price for this product elsewhere? We'll do our best to beat it. Request a better price
Filed under...