Steptoe & Son is the story of two men and a junk cart, bonded by blood and tied by the reins of Hercules the horse. As they go about their business there’s more than a little friction between the two and a whole cartload of laughs as they chide and goad, and generally see each other through the best and worst of times – all with a sense of humour bordering on the acidic.
- Upstairs, Downstairs, Upstairs, Downstairs - Albert's upstairs, flat on his back. Soothed by Harold's filial care and attention, not to mention the TV, liqueur chocolates, grapes and unlimited beer, his slipped disc is healing very slowly. Meanwhile Harold is out on the round - until he notices the mysteirous disappearance of all the pink liquorice allsorts downstairs.
- The Bath - What a way to live! Harold's invited a 'bird' for cocktails and his dad's eating pickles in the bath in the middle of the room. Something of a social stigma to say the least!
- Porn Yesterday - When Harold picks up an old 'What the Butler Saw' machine on his round, the sordid contents threaten to turn the tables on his frequent cry of 'You dirty old man'. Unfortunately, the vicar thinks it's just the thing for his forthcoming fete...
- Seance in a Wet Rag and Bone Yard with Patricia Routledge - There are spirits all around and a half a bottle of them are in Albert. Surely he hasn't really been talking to Ghandi?
- And so to Bed - Harold's success with women hits rock bottom when the willing Marcia discovers insects in his bed. Humiliated, he takes drastic action and buys a water bed from the Bayswater Bederama. Then Marcia is enticed back...
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.33 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 2.0
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!