Fast, economical and stylish. A versatile printer for the home or office. Laser quality prints at resolution of 600 x 600 dpi optical (2400 x 600 dpi enhanced with AIR)
The LASER SHOT LBP 3300 is perfect for the small office and business user. It features auto-duplexing, zero warm up time, fast printing of up to 21 ppm1 and exceptional quality at 600 x 600 dpi (equivalent to 2400 x 600 dpi). Quick warm-up and fast printing are achieved using Canon's unique On-Demand Fixing System and CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology). In addition, Canon's intelligent technology SCoA (Smart Compression Architecture) enables efficient data compression resulting in faster and smoother prints without the need for costly memory upgrades. If work efficiency and affordability is what you're after in a laser printer, then the LASER SHOT LBP 3300 is the right one for you.
Superior Printing Performance
- Super fast printing with speeds of up to 21 ppm*
- Auto-duplexing as standard
- Resolution at 600 x 600 dpi (2400 dpi equivalent) combined with Microfine Toner ensures sharp, clear images every time
- Uses Canon's unique compression technology SCoA (Smart Compression Architecture) for efficient data compression. This results in faster and smoother printing even when processing large files.
High Performance Printing System "CAPT"
-CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology) enables the quick transfer of data from computer to printer. This results in high-speed printing as large amount of data can be processed without upgrading printer memory.
Low Power Consumption and No Warm Up
- By adopting On-Demand Fixing System, the LASER SHOT LBP 3300 achieves low power consumption and quick start-up. This unique Canon technology enables instantaneous heating of the fusing heater only before printing, saving warm-up time. The LASER SHOT LBP 3300 is always ready to print.
Exceptional speed at 21 ppm1 with no warm up time
Auto-duplexing as standard
Uses Canon's unique SCoA compression technology for super fast printing
Canon's Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) for quick data transfer from computer to print
Low maintenance, all-in-one toner cartridge
Stand-by mode reduces power consumption and reduces noise
Prints on a variety of media including thick paper and envelopes