ADVANCED FEATURES MAKE SCANNING EASY
- One-touch buttons automatically create an image file, a colour copy, or an email attachment in one easy step.
- Create multiple page PDF files perfect for emailing.
- Scan multiple photos at once using Multi-Scan mode. Single-pass multi-scan automatically aligns, scans and names each image as a separate file**.
- Restore old photos with QARE Level 3 software - reduces dust and scratches as well as correcting backlighting, fading and graininess.
- Single USB lead transfers data and provides power keeping your desk clutter free.
- CanoScan Toolbox offers user-friendly scanning for a range of different applications such as copy (print)*, scan, email, OCR, and PDF save.
- ScanGear CS provides simple and advanced user modes, including flexible image settings, brightness/contrast, gamma, histogram and tone curve palettes, and grey balance adjustment.
- Scan and save images directly from the ScanGear CS driver.
- ScanSoft OmniPage SE^OCR software for high-quality text recognition.
- Arcsoft PhotoStudio the perfect photo editing software for beginners and enthusiasts.
- Easy connection between Canon Scanners and Canon Bubble Jet printers means one-button colour copies direct from scanner, via the computer to the printer in an instant.
- Adobe RGB compatibility
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES AND SOFTWARE
Scanner, USB cable and Software Kit (CD-ROM and manuals). CD-ROM includes HTML User's Guide, CanoScan Setup Utility, ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox, Adobe Acrobat Reader, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE for Windows and Macintosh and WIA driver.
*With separate printer.
**Correct procedures outlined in the manual for photo positioning should be followed when using Multi-Scan mode.
^ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software) does not support Windows 98 first edition.