Delve deep into Catan! In Catan: Traders & Barbarians you'll find lots of
cool new ways to explore Klaus Teuber's award-winning game series. You can now
play with just 2 players! Add a harbormaster, a friendly robber, or special
events. Play with a wealth of new wooden pieces and capabilities. You can even
link your games to create an intriguing campaign.
Use these 4 variants and 5 scenarios to reinvent your Catan experience!
5 Challenging New Scenarios:
- The Fishermen of Catan Fish in the great lake or try casting in rich coastal
- A fresh, expanded, and updated version!
- The Rivers of Catan Not one, but two, great rivers invite flourishing
commerce. Bridge them en route to glory and wealth.
- The Caravans Nomads of the oasis seek wool and grain.
- Camel caravans offer trade.
- Barbarian Attack Eager for booty, vile barbarians land and occupy
Catan's fertile shores. * Brave knights unite and ride to battle.
- Traders & Barbarians Your wagons transport fine marble, glass, tools,
and sand to help restore Catan's castle to splendor.
- Combine these rich scenarios to create a compelling campaign!
Please note: This is not a stand alone game. A copy of The Settlers of Catan
is required to play.
Contents of Catan – Traders & Barbarians Expansion:
24 Wooden Knights
12 Wooden Bridges
36 Wooden Barbarians
22 Wooden Camels
4 Wooden Wagons
40 Coin Counters
14 New Region and Water Tile Pieces
3 Frame Pieces
120 New Cards
Special Victory Point Cards and Tokens
Variants & Scenarios Booklet