Mighty Ape can deliver this product within 1-2 business days
(usually overnight) to urban centres across Australia, and some remote areas.
using standard courier delivery
Exam Board: CCEA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
This title has been endorsed for use with the CCEA GCSE Business Studies specification
Inspire student success with Hope Kerr's market-leading Student Book; fully revised for the 2017 specification, it supports and engages learners through up-to-date content coverage and case studies relevant to local, national and global contexts.
- Helps students learn and apply key business concepts and theories by providing clear explanations, accompanied by diagrams and photos that aid understanding
- Enables students to consolidate their knowledge as they work through a range of activities for each topic
- Increases interest and engagement by including contemporary case studies with a particular focus on Northern Ireland businesses and contexts
- Prepares students for the new examinations with practice questions, guidance on how to answer different question types and an overview of the assessment objectives and command words
- Allows students to track their progress and target their revision using the end-of-chapter checklists