“The world of football never stands still, which is why fans of Championship Manager demand these annual updates,” offers Paul Collyer, Joint Chairman of Sports Interactive. “We think that this final update of version 3 will be as close to perfect as can get with our current software and should act as a good ‘appetite-whetter’ for next year’s major release.”
* Twenty-six concurrent leagues will be playable
* Detailed profiles and histories for over 100,000 players, managers, and coaches, compiled by our growing global research team
* Full international simulation featuring all the major tournaments plus B-team and U-21 management opportunities.
* Improved Data Editor, allowing you to change and modify the stats used in the game. Keep your teams squads up to date or even add yourself into the game.
* Enhanced Media involvement, more messages, feedback and variety from the local and national press than ever before
Improvements and new features:
* Full implementation of the brand new EU regulated transfer system
* All competitions, awards, transfer and disciplinary rules updated; the game is now based on the 2001/02 season!
* Vastly improved match engine, commentary and computer manager intelligence
* New scouting feature gives the manager the ability to get in depth analysis on your opposition including key players and team tactics throughout the season.
* For the ultimate challenge and complete realism, the manager can now play the game with stats of new and unknown players hidden, with only players that a manager would realistically know about being shown. Scouting these players will reveal their full stats.
* There is now the ability for managers to make notes on players in the game.
* Managers now have the chance to approach the governing bodies to appeal against bans imposed on their players.
* Managers can now choose to send players away for surgery to repair recurring injuries.
* The manager can now issue the board ultimatums - and vice versa!
* Updated player and team photos.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review