THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Getting a high score on the GRE Mathematics Subject Test isn't about memorizing everything there is to know about math-it's about targeting your test preparation. We teach you only the information you'll need along with the best strategies for the test day. Within this book, you'll find practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam, as well as subject reviews for all potential topics, including precalculus, calculus I and II, differential equations, linear algebra, number theory, and more. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Preparation strategies and test-taking techniques to help you reach your top score
- Shortcuts and strategies to speed up pacing and increase accuracy
- Clear diagrams to acclimate you to three-dimensional coordinate problems
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 1 full-length practice test to familiarize you with the quirks and patterns of the GRE Mathematics Subject Test
- Over 150 guided practice problems that directly demonstrate key strategies for dealing with tricky topics from trigonometric functions to double integrals, homomorphisms, and complex logarithms
- Over 200 drill questions for independent practice, with thorough explanations to help provide total content mastery
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.