Remotely watch and listen with the D-Link Securicam NetworkTM DCS-5300W Internet Camera. The DCS-5300W is a powerful surveillance system that connects to a wired Ethernet or Enhanced 802.11b wireless network to provide high quality video and audio. The DCS-5300W provides advanced technology with DDNS and UPnP support.
From the Web browser you can view video from the DCS-5300W and manage the camera. The DCS-5300W comes with a CCD sensor that provides a sharp and clear image with life-like color representation. The built-in microphone monitors and records sound of your site. Record streaming video that utilizes high quality MPEG4 Compression to your hard drive.
The D-Link DCS-5300W also has a pan, tilt, and digital zoom function that can be controlled from the Web interface or from the included remote control. Auto pan mode enables the camera to move 270 degrees horizontally and the Patrol mode cycles through up to 20 preset positions. The pan/tilt speed can be adjusted to your preference. The built-in digital zoom lens enables the camera to obtain a closer view.
The bundled IP surveillance software further enhances the security features of the DCS-5300W, allowing you to archive streaming video to your hard drive, search and playback stored video, monitor as many as 16 cameras on a single screen, and set up motion detection to trigger automatic recording with e-mail alert notification.
The DCS-5300W Internet Camera maximizes your existing network investment using the latest Enhanced 802.11b wireless technology to communicate wirelessly with a maximum wireless signal rate of up to 22Mbps* and 256-bit WEP security encryption.
By signing up with one of the many Dynamic DNS services, you can assign an easy-to-remember name and domain (e.g. www.mycamera.myddns.com). This allows you to remotely access your camera without having to remember the IP address, even if it has been changed by your Internet Service Provider.
The DCS-5300W is a full-featured wireless solution capable of meeting demanding security and home/ office monitoring needs. Secure your site with the D-Link Securicam DCS-5300W Interet Camera.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11b specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
• CCD Sensor for Superior Quality Video
• Built-in Microphone for Audio Monitoring and Recording
• High Quality MPEG-4 Short Header Mode Compression
• Built-In Motion Detection & Email Notification
* External Power Supply
* 12VDC 1.5A
* Configuration and system log can be accessed via WEB Browser and FTP application remotely
* TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, Telnet, NTP, DNS and DHCP
* DDNS support with several popular DDNS servers
* UPnP support
* SMTP client
* FTP client
* FTP server
* HTTP server
* Wireless Enhanced 802.11b
* Wired 10BaseT or 100Base-T Fast Ethernet
Video Algorithm Supported
* H.263+ (MPEG4 Short Header Mode)
* Built-in omni-directional microphone
* Up to 30fps at 160x120
* Up to 30fps at 320x240
Pan, Tilt, and Zoom Control
* Auto pan and auto patrol mode with preconfigured stops
* Pan: Range 270 degrees
* Tilt: Range 90 degrees
* 4x Digital Zoom
* 1 Opto-isolated sensor input (max. 12VDC 50mA)
* 1 relay output (max.24VDC 1A, 125VAC 0.5A)
* 1/4 inch color CCD sensor
* Electronic shutter: 1/60~1/15000 sec.
* Fixed focus glass lens, F2.0, 1 LUX
* 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
* Audio/Video output
* External microphone input
* External I/O
* 256-bit WEP encryption
* Administrator and user group protected
* Password authentication
* 2 Status indicators.
o (1) Power
o (2) POST, connection, and heartbeat
* 4.0" L x 4.1" W x 4.4" H
* 12.2 oz. (0.75lb)
* 1 Year