The D-Link Securicam NetworkTM DCS-900W Internet Camera with its compact, all-in-one design, is a great remote monitoring solution for your home. The DCS-900W Internet Camera connects quickly and easily to your existing Fast Ethernet network or 802.11b wireless network and a setup wizard will guide you through the setup process to get you up and running in a matter of minutes.
The DCS-900W Internet Camera features a built-in Web server, which means that it can stream video images directly to the Internet. Video images captured by the DCS-900W can be viewed remotely by typing the IP address of the DCS-900W into a Web browser. With its easy-to-use Web-based interface, the DCS-900W Internet Camera can be managed and configured from anywhere in the world.
By signing up with one of the many free Dynamic DNS services available on the web, you can assign an easy-to-remember name and domain (e.g. www.mycamera.myddns.com). This allows you to remotely access your camera without having to remember the IP address, even if it has been changed by your Internet Service Provider.
The included Windows-based IPView Lite software provides even more features, allowing you to archive streaming video straight to your hard drive, monitor up to 4 cameras on a single screen, rotate camera views, enable motion detection, and update the firmware on your DCS-900W Internet Camera.
• Web-based Remote Access Using Any Java Enabled Web Browser
• 802.11b Wireless or 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Connection
• Scheduled, Motion triggered or Manual recording options
* Built-in Web Server
* 802.11b Wireless or 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Network Access
Web Access Requirements
* Any Java-Enabled or ActiveX compatible Web Browser,. i.e. current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
* 1/3” CMOS Digital VGA Sensor
* 24-bit RGB color
* Resolution: 640x480, 320x240
* 5 Level User Selectable JPEG Compression Rate
* Frame Rate*: 1, 5, 7, 15, 20 or Auto
* Brightness Control: Slide bar
* Contrast Control: Slide bar
* Hue Control: Slide bar
* Shutter: 1/60 ~ 1/15000 sec
* Minimum Illumination: email@example.com, 3000K color
* Fixed Lens
* Focus: 20cm ~ infinity
* Manual Focus
* Aperture: F 1.8
* Focal Length: 6.0 mm
* Supports up to 8 users
* IPView Lite Management Software
* HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RARP, PING, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, BOOTP, PPPoE
* 802.3/802.3u NWAY Autosensing 10/100Mbps (RJ-45 Jack)
* 802.11b Wireless
IPView Lite Management
* Remotely manage and control up to 4 DCS-900W Internet Cameras
* Works with Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98SE
* View 1 or 4 Cameras on one screen
* Supports all management functions provided in Web interface
* Record streaming video to hard drive in AVI format
* Scheduled, Motion triggered or Manual recording options
* Power Supply: DC 5V/2.5A
* Power Requirements: 4.5Watt (900mA x 5V)
* Indoor Use Only. Outdoor Use Requires Protective Housing.
* Operating Temperature: 5° ~ 40°C
* Storage Temperature: -25° ~ 50°C
* Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
* Size: 2.5” (L) x 2.5" (W) x 2.75" (H)
* Weight : 0.6lbs
* Power & Link
* Selectable LED Control: Normal, Off, Dummy
EMI & Safety
* FCC Class B
* CAT5 Fast Ethernet Cable
* AC Power Adapter
* One 802.11b Wireless Antenna
* Swivel Stand
* CD with IPView Lite Software
* Quick Install Guide
Warranty 1 Year
*- Note: File size and network bandwidth depend on actual image content, lightness/darkness of content, frame rate, compression level, resolution. Higher compression and low frame rate result in lower bandwidth requirements, while low compression and high frame rates result in higher network bandwidth and higher image quality.