D-Link® introduces the revolutionary DI-634M Wireless 108G MIMO Router. Featuring D-Link’s Double XR (2XR) Technology, a Packet Prioritization Engine, and a brand new Quick Router Setup Wizard, the DI-634M raises the bar for all other wireless routers. Wirelessly share an Internet connection throughout your entire home with groundbreaking wireless performance using the DI-634M.
Infused with Double XR (2XR) Technology, the DI-634M boasts Xccelerated Rates at Xtended Ranges that provides extreme wireless coverage for your entire home. Based on cutting-edge MIMO (Multiple In, Multiple Out) technology, the DI-634M utilizes a Quad Smart Antenna Design featuring four antennas (two vertical and two horizontal). These four antennas distribute radio signals in both the vertical and linear planes to fully maximize the wireless coverage area.
Embedded Quality of Service (QoS) features make the DI-634M ideal for households with multiple simultaneous users. A Packet Prioritization Engine ensures that bandwidth sensitive applications, such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and online gaming, are given priority over activities like file transfers or sending large email attachments. Improve voice clarity and reduce lag for online gaming using the DI-634M.
The installation CD for the DI-634M includes a new Quick Router Setup Wizard to greatly enhance the installation process. The Quick Router Setup Wizard simplifies the process of configuring your router with ISP settings, such as PPPoE and DHCP settings. The CD also includes walkthroughs to help you enable wireless security or add wireless clients to your network.
Any standard 802.11b/g client can benefit from the DI-634M’s 2XR performance. With total compatibility with standard 802.11g and 802.11b networking devices, you don’t have to replace your existing client devices to experience enhanced coverage. And for a total performance boost, use a D-Link Wireless 108G MIMO Notebook or Desktop Adapter for a complete end-to-end 2XR solution.
To thoroughly secure your wireless network, this Wireless Router supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2 data encryption. Additional security features include MAC and IP filtering for limiting network access based on MAC Address or IP Address.
When communicating over and across the Internet, the DI-634M features integrated network security including advanced firewall functionality using both NAT and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI). Advanced Parental Controls are also included to monitor Internet usage and block inappropriate websites.
Create a wireless network with Xccelerated Rates at Xtended Ranges powered by D-Link’s Double XR Technology. Be a part of the next revolution of wireless connectivity by choosing D-Link’s Wireless 108G MIMO Router, powered by Double XR Technology.
• Double XR (2XR) Technology for Whole House Coverage
• Built-in Packet Prioritization Engine Maximizes VoIP Clarity
• New Quick Router Setup Wizard
• Advanced Security Features
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.11b
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
VPN Pass Through/Multi-Sessions
• Web-based – Internet Explorer v.6 or
later; Netscape Navigator v.7 or later;
or other Java-enabled browsers
• DHCP Server and Client
Wireless Signal Rates* With Automatic Fallback
• D-Link 108G: 108Mbps
• 64/128-bit WEP
Media Access Control
• CSMA/CA with ACK
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
Wireless Signal Range*
• Indoors: Up to 328 ft (100 meters)
• Outdoors: Up to 1312 ft (400 meters)
• Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
• Complementary Code Keying (CCK)
• 54Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-71dBm)
• 48Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-71dBm)
• 36Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-78dBm)
• 24Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-82dBm)
• 18Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-85dBm)
• 12Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-87dBm)
• 11Mbps CCK, 8% PER,-85dBm)
• 9Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-90dBm)
• 6Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-91dBm)
• 5.5Mbps CCK, 8% PER,-88dBm)
• 2Mbps QPSK, 8% PER,-89dBm)
• 1Mbps BPSK, 8% PER,-92dBm)
Wireless Transmit Power
• 15dBm ± 2dB
• 4 External
• 32ºF to 131ºF (0ºC to 55ºC)
• 95% maximum (non-condensing)
• Ext. Power Supply DC 5V, 3A
Safety & Emissions
• L = 7.5 inches (190.5mm)
• W =4.6 inches (116.84mm)
• H = 1.375 inches (35mm)
• ~10.56 Ounces
• 1 Year
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.