- Challenging single player experience. Diplomacy will feature single player capabilities, which will remove the need for real-world opponents and will allow the player to encounter life-like computer opponents at any time.
- Graphical negotiation language, which will allow the player to communicate efficiently with humans and AI players alike.
- Multiplayer experience. By capturing the essence of the player interaction in the original board game, the computer version will offer both the classic versions of Diplomacy as well as more optimised versions that will decrease the amount of time required of players.
- True diplomacy includes the ability to communicate and agree on anything that makes sense in the game world. It allows the player to form agreements and to break them without artificial constructs. The player will decide who to trust, and building that trust will be part of the gameplay, rather than a formal element of the rules.
- 3-D graphics-enabled engine.
- Although this title will differ from the latest titles developed and published by the company, players will still recognise the Paradox touch and passion for game development. The title will be less of a historical simulation than Paradox traditionally creates; instead, most of the focus will lie on negotiation.
- PC Games
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!