Fly, drive and fight your way through huge, photo-realistic worlds around the globe, rammed to the rafters with the enemy. At your disposal is a futuristic range of powerful, highly advanced machinery, both in the air and on the ground.
Fly into stunning photo-realistic combat zones, drop off troops, tanks and other weaponry at strategic locations of your choosing, then storm into action in one of the unique ground vehicles adding another dimension to this explosive combat experience. Your every decision and action has ramifications, affecting both the success of the mission and the lives of your wingmen and ground forces who rely on your guidance and support. You and your co-pilot will take out strategic targets and launch all-out assaults on enemy strongholds, while political intrigue plays itself out in a frighteningly realistic storyline.
Rob Parkin, Head of Studio Camden, says “Dropship is in no way a boring simulation - it's an action packed experience where the player can really get stuck in and enjoy destroying everything - from a single soldier on the ground to a massive missile silo."
Combining both ground and air combat, frenzied blasting action and on-the-fly tactical decision-making elements, Dropship is a great technological showcase and a ground-breaking title. Plot-driven, it’s part arcade flight-sim, part tactical war game, part shoot-em-up – and it’s destined to create a whole new genre on the PS2.
· "Deploy and destroy" gameplay using cutting edge Dropship technology to reinforce peace in conflict hotspots around the world
· Stunning 3D photo-realistic environments including the mountains of Colombia and the coastline of China: each area map has a playable area of 40km x 40km and a draw distance to the horizon.
· Variety of high-technology air and ground combat craft to control, including escort fighters, recon planes, battle tanks, armoured assault vehicles and of course the Dropship.
· Innovative mission structure with tactical decision-making: land too close to the enemy and suffer the consequences!
· Unravel a plot of political intrigue as you take out tactical targets to cripple enemy strongholds.
- PlayStation 2
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!