The Dynalink TG-3269 is a 10/100/1000Mbps, 32Bit PCI-bus Gigabit Ethernet adapter. With single UTP/STP and the Auto-Negotiation (Nway) function support, the Card can auto-negotiate 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps speed, and half or full duplex mode with its link partner (a hub, for example). Full range of drivers are provided for major Operating Systems.
* Comply IEEE802.1P, IEEE802.1Q, IEEE802.3 10 Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T
* 32bit, 33/66 MHZ PCI bus master capability
* 10/100/1000Mbps triple speed, full/half duplex operation
* Up to 1000Mbps when full duplex operation mode
* IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex flow control and supports both symmetrical and asymmetrical flow control.
* IEEE 802.1p, 802.1Q ,802.3ab compliant
* PCI Specification Revision 2.2 compliant
* Easy-to-view led for diagnostics
* Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover for all 3 speeds
* Large transmit & receive FIFO
* Auto configure IRQ and I/O address