Resource sharing is now fast and easy. Wireless LANs add a new level of convenience for LAN users whether you are in home of office.
The Dynalink line of wireless LAN products offers quick, effortless and not to mention reliability connectivity solutions for any environment.
Features and Benefits:
* 54 Mbps IEEE 802.11g/ 11 Mbps IEEE 802.11b compliant.
* 32bit Cardbus interface.
* 54 Mbps data rate auto fallback.
* Connect to other WiFi certified WLAN clients (ad-hoc) or Access Points (infrastructure mode).
* Two built in antennae.
* 64/128 bit WEP encryption.802.1x, WPA, AES encryption for advanced network security.
* Transfer data rate at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 11, 9, 6, 5.5, 2, 1Mbps.
* Expected Range: 100m indoors; 300m outdoors.
* Supports Win98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
Host Interface 32-bit CardBus
Chipset Ralink RT2500
Network Standards 802.11g / 802.11b
Transmission Technology OFDM (802.11g), DSSS (802.11b)
Modulation Techniques DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mbps
802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps
Network Architectures Infrastructure and adhoc
Antenna Type Two built-in antennae
Expected Range Indoor 100m, outdoor 300m
Power Consumption 3.3V 420mA TX, 230mA RX, 500mA power saving mode.
Security Support WEP 64/128 encryption, 802.1x, WPA, AES encryption for advanced network security.
Operating system support Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
LED Indicators Activity and Link status
Switch Manual radio on/off disables transmit and receive to comply with aviation in-flight restrictions
Operating environment 0 to 55 degrees; humidity 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review