Resource sharing is now fast and easy. Wireless LANs add a new level of convenience for LAN users whether you are in home of office.
The Dynalink line of wireless LAN products offers quick, effortless and not to mention reliability connectivity solutions for any environment.
Features and Benefits:
* 54 Mbps IEEE 802.11g/ 11 Mbps IEEE 802.11b compliant.
* USB 2.0 interface.
* 54 Mbps data rate auto fallback.
* Connect to other WiFi certified WLAN clients (ad-hoc) or Access Points (infrastructure mode).
* One built in dielectric antennae, one external dipole antenna.
* 64/128 bit WEP encryption.802.1x, WPA, AES encryption for advanced network security.
* Transfer data rate at 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 11, 9, 6, 5.5, 2, 1Mbps.
* Expected Range: 100m indoors; 300m outdoors.
* Supports Win98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
Host Interface USB 2.0
Chipset Ralink RT2500
Network Standards 802.11g / 802.11b
Transmission Technology OFDM (802.11g), DSSS (802.11b)
Modulation Techniques DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6 Mbps
802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps
Network Architectures Infrastructure and adhoc
Antenna Type One built in dielectric antennae, one external dipole antenna.
Expected Range Indoor 100m, outdoor 300m
Power Consumption 5V 450mA TX, 370mA RX, 30mA power saving mode.
Security Support WEP 64/128 encryption, 802.1x, WPA, AES encryption for advanced network security.
Operating system support Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
LED Indicators Activity and Link status
Operating environment 0 to 55 degrees; humidity 5 to 95% (non-condensing
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!