The Edexcel Chemistry for A2 Student Book has been developed by two highly experienced chemistry authors to support the revised Edexcel specification. Every copy of the book is supported by a student's website (powered by Dynamic Learning), providing students with an interactive version of the book enhanced with additional resources such as audiovisual tutorials, data sheets, weblinks and extension questions.
Tailored precisely to the Edexcel specification, the Student Book provides both quick 'test yourself' questions and end of chapter review questions. Data analysis exercises and practical guidance are included throughout to help teachers and students address the new How Science Works components and practical skills assessment.
The student's website additionally provides:
- Audiovisual tutorials that work through selected problems using a voiceover and animated diagrams, graphs and worked calculations
- Data sheets
- Practical guidance for students
- Extension questions to stretch the most able and extension material explaining some ideas in greater depth
- Answers to test yourself questions and questions in activities
- Chapter summaries and specification checklists help students see where learning objectives and skills are covered in the book.
- Useful websites linked to each section
Graham Hill and Andrew Hunt are both experienced teachers and authors