Follows a group of high school students growing up in southern California, based on the real-life adventures chronicled by Cameron Crowe. Stacy Hamilton and Mark Ratner are looking for a love interest, and are helped along by their older classmates, Linda Barrett and Mike Damone, respectively. The center of the film is held by Jeff Spicoli, a perpetually stoned surfer dude who faces off with the resolute Mr.Hand, who is convinced that everyone is on dope.
- Original Widescreen presentation
- Audio commentary by director Amy Heckerling and screenwriter Cameron Crowe
- 'Reliving our Fast Times at Ridgemont High' behind-the-scenes documentary
- 'Music highlights' - takes you straight to your favourite songs from the soundtrack as they appear in the movie
- 'Hangouts of Ridgemont High' video map - shows how the stars were then and where they are now
- Production notes
- Cast and filmmaker's notes
- Theatrical trailer
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 2.0
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!