Four conniving jewel thieves...three yorkshire terriers...two heaving bosoms and one proper British barrister. It all adds up to "a non-stop barrage of...outrageous plot twists and over-the top performances" (L.A. Weekly) when a girl called Wanda (Curtis) tries to deceive her Nietzche-quoting boyfriend (Kline), an animal-loving hitman (Palin) and an embarrassment-prone counselor (Cleese) out of a fortune in jewels in this hilariously funny farce!
*1988: Best Supporting Actor, A Fish Called Wanda
* Trivia Track (feature length)
* Audio Commentary by John Cleese
* John Cleese's Farewell Performance
* Something Fishy
* Fish You Were Here: On Location
* Easter Eggs
* Deleted and Alternate Scenes With Introductions by John Cleese
* A Message from John Cleese
* Theatrical Trailer
* Portrait of a Fish: Photo Gallery
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!