Genji + SIXAXIS Wireless Controller Bundle
contains Genji software and a SIXAXIS Wireless Controller.
Based on the PlayStation 2 game Genji, and set three years after the last chapter of Genkuro Yoshitsune’s life, Genji 2 (working title) continues to expand on the historical accounts of feudal Japan. By doing so, Genji 2 unveils beautiful next generation visuals and sword slashing gameplay as an exclusively developed title for PLAYSTATION 3.
In gameplay, Genji 2 is presented as a “traditional” action/adventure gaming experience and features more than double the amount of gameplay than its predecessor. Gameplay in Genji 2 includes more diverse levels of fighting, and more playable characters - all underlying an epic tale of a warrior’s honor that promises to deliver a genuine next-generation experience on PLAYSTATION 3.
Wireless Sixaxis Controller
- Twice the Content, Twice the Action – Over 15 hours of gameplay continuing the story of Yoshitsune and based on the historical battle between the Genji Clan and the Heishi Clan
- Swap between Four Playable Characters, At Any time – Take advantage of each of the four characters’ unique fighting style or unleash devastating team-based fighting combos by interchanging characters between attacks
- Exquisite Combat - Gracefully articulated swordplay captured by Mitsuhiko Seike, Japan's finest sword fighter, provides the heart and soul of intense authentic action.
- Massive Battles – Lead Yoshitsune and his men against hundreds of warriors, as you strive to reach, and defeat, the enemy warlord in epic battle sequences based on Japanese history.
- Beautifully Detailed Battlegrounds – From shimmering details of the great naval battle of Dannoura to epic monumental horseback encounters at Ichinotani, Genji 2 truly harnesses the power of PLAYSTATION 3 to deliver next-generation visuals.
With the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system’s Cell Broadband Engine™ creating experiences that were never thought possible, a controller was needed that would enable your experience to match its potential. Enter the new SIXAXIS™ wireless controller. Utilizing sensors designed to read when a player angles, tilts, thrusts, or pulls, the SIXAXIS controller allows game play to become a natural extension of the player’s body.
And with the heritage of the PlayStation system’s basic controller design still intact, gamers are now able to play the controls they’ve grown accustomed to while harnessing the added intuitive movements of the multi-axis controller.
- Motion Sensing System Thanks to breakthrough technology and a highly sensitive motion sensing system, the controller becomes a natural extension of the user’s body
- Bluetooth Bluetooth for wireless gameplay (the PLAYSTATION®3 system can support up to seven wireless controllers at one time).
- Analog Joy Sticks The tilting angle of the analog joy sticks have been slightly broadened to enable more delicate and dynamic manipulation.
- L2/R2 Buttons The shape of the L2/R2 buttons has been altered, enabling increased travel and precision for more subtle control in games.
- USB Charging Plug into a USB cable and automatically charge the controller through the system at any time. (Use any of the four USB connectors on the PLAYSTATION®3.)