GA-K8N-SLI provides the best cost-performance value to AMD Athlon64 and SLI platform. Supporting the latest AthlonTM64 X2 dual core processors, this platform is capable of multi-tasking and delivers outstanding performance. With the radically innovative SLI technology, GA-K8N-SLI has the ability of connecting two SLI-ready PCI Express graphics cards and offers blistering graphics performance. In addition, several industry-leading technologies such as Serial ATA 3Gb/s, NV RAID, NV firewall and Gigabit LAN connection were provided to enhance performance and security as well. With rich features and revolutionary SLI technology, the GA-K8N-SLI is the best choice with great value for high performance platform.
Supports AMD AthlonTM64 X2/ 64 FX / 64 Processor
The leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD AthlonTM64 series processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and integrated memory controller. The latest AthlonTM64 X2 dual-core processor brings the power and multitasking performance on the desktop platform and ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU support
NVIDIA nForce4 SLI offer blistering graphics performance with the ability to bridge two NVIDIA SLI-ready PCI Express graphics cards! The SLI design takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express bus architecture, features hardware and software innovations within NVIDIA GPU (graphics processing unit) and the NVIDIA nForce4 chipset. Together, the NVIDIA SLI technologies work seamlessly to allow two graphics cards to operate in parallel and share the work and deliver heart-pounding PC performance. NVIDIA SLI is the best solution for driving Multi GPU system performance to experience earth-shattering game play.
Superior Dual channel DDR400 Architecture
AMD Athlon64FX/ 64 achieves the milestone for desktop computing with the CPU-integrated memory controller. This platform supports dual channel DDR400 memory architecture with high bandwidth of up to 6.4GB/s and shorter memory accessing latency thus delivering the greatest memory performance.
Experiences the 3D surround sound through the 8-channel audio solution. The advanced feature fulfills the requirements for a variety of audio applications, such as MP3 or Audio CD playback, DVD movies and gaming thus delivering ideal platform for multimedia solution.
1. Socket 939 supports AMD Athlon64 X2/ 64 FX/ 64
1. NVIDIA nForce4 SLI MCPs (media and communication processors)
2. Super I/O: ITE IT8712 chip
3. Integrated peripherals
1. CICADA8201 Gigabit LAN PHY chip
2. Realtek ALC850 Audio AC'97 Codec
1. Type: Dual channel DDR400/ 333/ 266 -184pin
2. Max capacity: Up to 4GB by 4 DIMM slots
Internal I/O Connectors
1. 4 X Serial ATA 3Gb/s connectors
2. 2 x UDMA ATA 133/100/66 Bus Master IDE connectors
3. 1 x FDD connector
4. 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 connectors (supports 6 ports)
5. 3 x cooling fan pin headers
6. CD in
1. 2 x PCI-Express X 16 slot, supports two PCI-Express interface Graphics cards with SLI mode
2. 2 x PCI-Express X 1 slots
3. 2 x PCI slots (PCI 2.3 compliant)
Rear Panel I/O
1. 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
2. 1 x RJ45 port
3. Audio (4 x Line-out/ 1 x Line-in/ 1 x MIC) connector
4. Coaxial S/PDIF input/ output function
5. PS/2 Keyboard/ Mouse
6. 1 x COM port
7. 1 x LPT
1. CPU HT / Multiplier / Vcore Voltage adjustable via BIOS
2. PCI-ExpessX16 Voltage / Clock adjustable via BIOS
3. DIMM Voltage / Clock adjustable via BIOS
1. ATX power connector and ATX 12V connector
2. Power-off by Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP shut down and switch
1. ATX form factor
2. 30.5 x 24.4 cm