Experience precision gaming at its finest with the Gorilla Gaming Pro Arcade
Fight Stick, the ultimate tool for crushing opponents and enhancing your
After fighting with a regular controller, it’s time to step up and feel
the power and control of the Pro Arcade Fight Stick, with Vewlix Style 8 button
arcade layout, ideal for all fighting games.
The customizable faceplate option lets you add your personal artwork and designs
to the controller, and make it truly yours.
Premium Quality Components
The robust Sanwa Denshi parts and genuine arcade layout act as a strong base for
any gamer, giving you access to your full arsenal of moves and to play with
ultimate precision and confidence.
Featuring a turbo mode for all 8 highly responsive action buttons, the Pro
Arcade Fight Stick will help you to avoid deadly slip ups and let loose your
ultimate combo hits.
Ultimate Storage Options
Keep your cables and spare replacement buttons tidy when not in use with
discreet and simple storage space.
Compatible with PC and also PS3 & PS4, the Pro Arcade Fight Stick is in a
league of its own, the ultimate tool for that one-two punch fight to the
- Compatible with PC and also works with PS3 & PS4
- Precise and robust Sanwa Denshi parts, Stick and Buttons
- Vewlix Style 8 Button Arcade layout ideal for all fighting games
- L3, R3 and touchpad press down buttons for added game play options
- Turbo mode/switch for all 8 action buttons to avoid slip-ups
- Directional input Toggle Switch between Dpad, Left Analog Stick and Right
- Customisable faceplate options***
- Discreet storage space for cables
driver and update instructions for your Gorilla Gaming
For use with Sony PlayStation consoles, a driver update is
recommended. The update can be downloaded by following this link. Additional driver updates may
be required from time to time.
***Customisable faceplate options instructions:
This first requires taking out the buttons and joystick so the faceplate can be
- Open the storage cap at the back of the Arcade Stick, take out the Hex screw
- Remove the 7 screws from the underside of the arcade stick base.
- Remove the connect cable for each button, press the clip at the side of the
buttons to remove them.
Once these buttons are removed, the joystick can be unscrewed using a
phillips screwdriver. The faceplate can then be removed as shown in the attached
image by unscrewing the screws on the top of the fight stick, and the custom
design can be placed underneath.
Please note: The screw driver needs to hold the screw in place while you
unscrew the joy stick, if you do it the other way around it'll break. Mighty Ape
is not responsible for any damage occurred.