Play it but don't expect to believe it.
- 8 evil worlds with 176 different locations to discover.
- Over 45 hours of suspense, thrills and amazing action.
- Incredible gameplay which sees Andy swing, climb, blast, swim and fight his way through diverse environments demanding a variety of tactics from the gamer.
- A whole classroom of loveable characters, jam-packed full of humour and horror from the Amigos to the Vicious Servant to the terrible Master of Darkness.
- Original scores composed by Bruce Broughton and recorded the Symphonia of London.
TOTAL PLAYSTATION say 92 %
"An original and truly polished game which not only shines in every department but is the most fun PlayStation platformer we've played. A stunning trip across beautifully animated lands, epic musical scores and some intuitive gameplay that grips you harder than a long lost relative."
"This game looks the dogs bollocks. If you liked the silky looks of Abe's Oddysee, you'll cream over this.....when you play the game, it moves as smoothly as an oiled-up belly dancer and looks just as tasty.....the levels each have real feel of atmosphere and offer some chin-stroking puzzles."