Excerpt from History of the Harvard Church in Charlestown: 1815-1879 Parish gathered December 28, 1815. Incorporated February 9, 1816. First meeting-house occupied May 19, 1816. Church formed March 26, 1817. Present meeting-house dedicated February 10, 1819.
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.